BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Maximum class attendance 6 students per class.
Spots will be available on a first-come-first-served basis. Online registration is available and recommended thru Wellness Living. Pre-registration guarantees your spot.
- We WILL NOT exceed our max attendance, no exceptions.
- Students will be turned away after class reaches capacity.
- Online registration will take priority over walk-ins.
- Cancel reservations 2 hours before class time.
Maximum Occupancy is 10
- Parents/Guardians will be allowed to stay as long as there are not more than 10 people.
- Spectators must remain masked for the duration of the class.
- Spectators must maintain social distancing measures.
- Do not bring large backpacks or excessive personal items.
- No food or snacks are allowed. No exceptions.
ONCE YOU ARRIVE
Masks must be worn and hands sanitized upon entry
- Multiple Hand sanitization stations will be present
- The bathroom is for emergency use only
The training floor will be divided into 6 sections approx. (9’ x 11’)
- Each student will be assigned a section upon arrival
- Each section will have a personal item basket where they can place their personal items (towel, water bottle, shoes, etc)
- No beverages will be sold, please bring your own water bottles.
- Students will not be allowed to use any equipment or play any instruments
- Refrain from touching surfaces. (walls, counters, benches, etc) This includes the padded wall.
- Adult Classes – Masks are optional
- Kids Classes – Masks are mandatory
- Students must stay within their section for the duration of the class unless given permission by the instructor.
- Each section will be marked with a center point. Please stay as close to this point as possible at all times to ensure proper distancing.
Students will be dismissed 2 by 2 to leave the academy
- Remain in your section until dismissed
- Refrain from physical contact with fellow students
- Gather ALL your belongings. Anything left behind will be thrown out at the end of the day.
- Sanitize hands before using the exit door
WHAT WE WILL BE DOING
- Cleaning & Sanitizing the floor after each class
- Cleaning & Sanitizing Bathroom after each emergency use
- Cleaning & Sanitizing all equipment/instruments used in each class
- We will take the temperature of every student to ensure no one is training while sick/with fever.
- The instructor will wear a mask when in close proximity to students.
- Online classes will continue to be streamed
Remember to continue distancing and stay home when not feeling well. This is a new scenario and will take some getting used to. Feel free to express any concerns for additional measures we may have overlooked.