BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Maximum class attendance 6 students per class.
Spots will be available on first come first serve. Online registration will be available and recommended thru Wellness Living
- We WILL NOT exceed our max attendance, no exceptions.
- Students will be turned away after class reaches capacity.
- Online registration will take priority over walk-ins.
- Cancel reservations 2 hours before class time.
- Late arrivals will not be accepted
Only students will be allowed inside the academy.
- Parents/Guardians must drop their children off and return after class.
- Waiting areas are closed.
- Students must come in uniform to train. Changing rooms are unavailable
- Do not bring large backpacks or excessive personal items.
- No food or snacks are allowed. No exceptions.
ONCE YOU ARRIVE
Masks must be worn and hands sanitized upon entry
- Multiple Hand sanitization stations will be present
- The bathroom is for emergency use only
The training floor will be divided into 6 sections approx. (9’ x 11’)
- Each student will be assigned a section upon arrival
- Each section will have a personal item basket where they can place their personal items (towel, water bottle, shoes, etc)
- Baskets will be lined with plastic and changed after every class
- No beverages will be sold, please bring your own water bottles.
- Students will not be allowed to use any equipment or play any instruments
- Refrain from touching surfaces. (walls, counters, benches, etc) This includes the padded wall.
- Adult Classes – Masks are optional
- Kids Classes – Masks are mandatory
- Students must stay within their section for the duration of the class, unless given permission by the instructor.
- Each section will be marked with a center point. Please stay as close to this point as possible at all times to ensure proper distancing.
Students will be dismissed 2 by 2 to leave the academy
- Remain in your section until dismissed
- Refrain from physical contact with fellow students
- Gather ALL your belongings. Anything left behind will be thrown out at the end of the day.
- Sanitize hands before using the exit door
WHAT WE WILL BE DOING
- Cleaning & Sanitizing floor after each class
- Cleaning & Sanitizing Bathroom after each emergency use
- Cleaning & Sanitizing all equipment/instruments used each class
- Station baskets will be lined with disposable plastic bags. After each class, bags will be disposed of and replaced.
- We will take the temperature of every student to ensure no one is training while sick/with fever.
- The instructor will wear a mask when in the proximity to students.
- Online classes will continue to be streamed
Remember to continue distancing and stay home when not feeling well. This is a new scenario and will take some getting used to. Feel free to express any concerns for additional measures we may have overlooked.