BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Maximum class attendance 8 students per class.
- Spots will be available on first come first serve. Online registration will be available and recommended thru Wellness Living
- We WILL NOT exceed our max attendance, no exceptions.
- Students will be turned away after class reaches capacity.
- Online registration will take priority over walk-ins.
- Cancel reservations 2 hours before class time.
- Late arrivals will not be accepted
- Try to arrive train in your training attire.
- Do not bring large backpacks or excessive personal items.
- No food or snacks are allowed. No exceptions.
ONCE YOU ARRIVE
- Masks must be worn and hands sanitized upon entry
- Multiple Hand sanitization stations will be present
- The bathroom is for emergency use only
- The training floor is divided into 8 sections approx. (9’ x 11’)
- Each student will select a section upon arrival
- No beverages will be sold, please bring your own water bottles.
- Students will not be allowed to use any equipment.
- Refrain from touching surfaces. (walls, counters, benches, etc) This includes the padded wall.
- Adult Classes – Masks are optional
- Kids Classes – Masks are mandatory
- Students must stay within their section for the duration of the class unless given permission by the instructor.
- Each section will be marked with a center point. Please stay as close to this point as possible at all times to ensure proper distancing.
- Refrain from physical contact with fellow students.
- Gather ALL your belongings. Anything left behind will be thrown out at the end of the day.
- Put your shoes on and leave ASAP.
- Sanitize hands before using the exit door
WHAT WE WILL BE DOING
- Cleaning & Sanitizing the floor after each class
- Cleaning & Sanitizing Bathroom after each emergency use
- Cleaning & Sanitizing all equipment/instruments used in each class
- Station baskets will be lined with disposable plastic bags. After each class, bags will be disposed of and replaced.
- We will take the temperature of every student to ensure no one is training while sick/with fever.
- The instructor will wear a mask when in proximity to students.
- Online classes will continue to be streamed
Remember to continue distancing and stay home when not feeling well. Feel free to express any concerns for additional measures we may have overlooked.